Our chocolates are flown in by Express air freight within 48 hours after being made in Bruges Belgium. This approach is extended to our delivery services. Our passion is to get these chocolates delivered as fresh as possible Australia wide. However to achieve this, we are depending on a few factors:
1. When you place your order you need to provide us with your name and address details. You will be given the opportunity to provide us with a delivery address at the next stage. Please refrain from providing us the delivery address only as we might need to contact the sender.
2. Choose your delivery method wisely: For same day Sydney metro delivery we need to get your order in prior to 09:00. (Sydney time) he local Sydney time can always be found on the bottom left corner of your screen.
3. Important: same day couriers require someone to be at home at the time of delivery. To avoid a redelivery fee, they seek an authorization from you to leave the parcel at the door or with a neighbour if it is considered safe to do so. You will have the choice to authorize them during check out.
Same day Sydney metro is a time critical service; Please avoid delays and choose the correct suburb during checkout as the delivery charge for same day metro is determined by suburb.
4. Our overnight next business day delivery service is limited to the boundaries of courier networks. We accept orders up to 15:30 for next business day delivery. Orders place beyond that point will be shipped out the next business day.
5. We do offer the fastest courier services at the best price and there really are not many limitations. What we cannot cater for is delivery during a given time of the day; please refrain from indicating a delivery time. We are not in a position to have influence on the delivery time as our overnight courier networks are not designed to deliver towards a time frame.
6.. Vanderwee is one of Australia’s pioneers in selling online since 2001. We do proud ourselves on the fact that we do get your order ready within hours.
Please be aware on peak moments, e.g. Christmas and Easter we may, due to the volume of orders placed, not always be able to ship your order out the same day. Also, please be aware that the freight compartments of planes at Sydney airport may be confronted with more parcels than they can transport. It is known, for some years that this causes delays especially for parcels heading to Western Australia and South Australia.
We strongly recommend to place your order a couple of days earlier during those peak times.
7. When the sender requires delivery instructions we know in advance cannot be met, we preserve the right to decline the order. Payments offered via credit card will not be processed. However if the chosen payment method is PayPal, refunds issued will be deducted by the standard PayPal fee that PayPal charges to us.