Self help page
If you are using your work computer your corporate firewall may not allow you to access our secure order section.
If this is the case please use your tablet, ipad, playbook or smart phone or call us on (0)2 8007 35 30.
Select the product you want to order first from one of categories at the left side of the screen. This is best done by clicking on the shopping trolley icon next to the picture of the product you want to order.
You can add other products or you can proceed to check out. Once there please follow the steps below:
1. Select first the shipping destination by selecting Country and State where you want us to send the gift to allow our system to calculate the cost of delivery (Don’t select your destination at this stage unless you order for delivery to yourself)
2. When ordering from overseas please select the country, followed by the state where the chocolates have to be delivered. (This will usually be Australia)
Then fill in the billing address. (Your overseas home address) Followed by the delivery address. All text boxes with a red asterisk * have to be filled in
3. You will come across 3 text boxes.
The “your notice to us text box” allows you to make us aware of some allergies / preferences the recipient may have in regards to the chocolates you order.
Suggested delivery date. This allows you to order now and have your order delivered at a day of your choosing. (Business days only - no weekends or public holidays)
Free gift card. This text box allows you to write your message that we print on the gift card that accompanies your gift.
4. Options: Remember my details for future visits. For customers who intend to order from us frequently, this option allows a tiny data file to be stored on YOUR pc so you don’t have to fill in all your details again with future orders. (This data file –cookie – does not store credit card details.
5. Click on Review order. This allows you to check all the details again.
6. If a pop-up screen comes up warning you that there are a number of problems with the order form, click OK and review the highlighted text boxes, some vital boxes have not been filled in. Correct this and click again on review order, scroll down and hit the send order securely button and it’s done!
7. You will receive an automated order confirmation + an order status advice when your gift is being made for delivery.
8. for deliveries outside Australia: type in the country of delivery and, select EXPRESS as the courier service. Follow the instructions as above.
If some issues remain unresolved please call us on during business hours or Click here to send us an email